Sometimes I end up with pictures or stories that haven't yet made it on the blog but really, really want to be shared. They are just sitting there, getting older every day, filling up my "to be blogged" folder. So...let me introduce you to: the Random [number] posts. It's pretty self explanatory right?
Today, we have seven. A good, round, random number to start us off. And who knows, the next Random [number] post may have 5 or 8. Ah, can you feel the excitement?
1. Remember my resolution to be in more pictures? Well, I haven't been seen on the blog since that post.This picture is going to fix that.
2. Kane loves boots. If you "Like" Artsy Magnet's facebook page, you know that he loves to put things in boots. Including his legs.
And if you only have 1 boot and 2 legs, you just put them both in there. Leather stretches, right?
3. Kane also loves oven mitts. He will wear one all day if I let him. I have no idea why.
Thirsty, but have an oven mitt on? No problem!
4. This week, a professional photographer friend of mine called to ask if she could use Kane in a commercial shoot next week. I don't have details yet, but it sounds like fun. She asked if he could wear "that cute outfit with the hat and suspenders" that's on my facebook page. I said "Sure, but you will have to be more specific about which cute outfit with a hat and suspenders because he wears them almost every day". She meant this one...
5. I love this series of Matthew getting Kane dressed. It's so true. Shirt on, arms in, RUN!
And this is just a bonus shot because it was from that same morning.
6. Ever wondered what a toddler eating pink chalk looks like? Just call him Kane the Cannibal.
7. He's finally interested in crayons and coloring. Before, he always chose the yellow crayon which doesn't show up well on white paper, so he got bored and ran around the house using the crayon to tease the dogs. But this momma wasn't born yesterday and figured out a solution. Now, I only pull out the darker crayons so he can see what they can do. I know, I'm a genius. Nevermind that I should have thought of that a long time ago.
Gertie was interested in them too.
And this is the first picture (can I call it that?) he ever made. And it's for me, obviously. Can't you see the word "momma" in there? Ok, Ok. I wrote "momma", but just to show him that crayons make lines. He did the rest. I love it. But next time, I'm going to give him different colors. Purple and brown...what was I thinking? Genius card revoked.
That's it...those were our Random [seven] for today. How did you like it? Are you ok with me doing more Random [number] posts in the future? And by the way Happy, Happy Friday!